In situations where surface-mounted conduit coming down from the ceiling is unavoidable, this Top Entry Adapter Kit allows for just such an installation. While many hand dryers have a cover with a built-in electrical knockout to accommodate surface conduit coming up from the floor, no hand dryer currently made is equipped with an electrical knockout on the top of the cover. The WORLD DRYER® VERDEdri™ A2 Hand Dryer + 17-10504A Top Entry Adapter Kit is the only combination package specifically designed to address this situation.
Please note that with the use of the 17-10504A Top Entry Adapter, the combined depth of the adapter & dryer is 5.1″ (130 mm) – no longer meeting the ADA 4″ protrusion rule. In order to meet ADA, do not install the VERDEdri™ Adapter+Dryer combination along the washroom’s main traffic corridor, walks, halls, passageways or aisles.
Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Dimensions W x H x D: 13-7/8 ” x 16” x 1-3/16 ” (35.2cm x 40.6cm x 3cm)
Weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Solid construction from AISI 304 Stainless Steel with a brushed (satin) finish
- Easy installation of the adapter to the wall using four No. 10 (3/16”), No. 12 or ¼” pan-head screws. (Not Provided)
- Easy installation of the VERDEdri™ hand dryer (not included) to the adapter using the five M5 flat washers, five M5 lock washers, and five #10-24 hex nuts (Provided)
- Designed to work with WORLD DRYER® VERDEdri™ series dryers.
- An attractive appearance enhances any restroom décor.
- Light, five-pound weight allows for easy handling.